4 may 2022

Collection of brief poetic-scientific thoughts (Twitter)

Scientific poetry is in the minds of scientists who do not always know the words to describe it.

It is also in the minds of poets who marvel at a science they may not fully understand.

Poetry and science seem to be antagonistic at first view but at some point, they find the chemical bonds that join the words. The verses follow the correct curves in the three-dimensional space of the world. The emotions of the endocrine system spill out into stanzas: and a soul of schists becomes sensitive when writing a poem…scientific, of course.

Here is a collection of brief poetic-scientific thoughts that the polyhedron has found in its virtual trips through Twitter.

 



Guillermo Suarez

I seek to integrate your constants, derive your routine and show that our love tends to infinity.


 

Mike Dime Universo

I imagine that you and I found ourselves on the concave side of a paraboloid of revolution.


Científico en España

Tell me if it is true, oh p-value

that in the science that dominates today

only your number shines

and less than zero five, the better?


 

Juan Francisco G.

The very idea of ​​dark matter devours my brightest thoughts.

 


Rulo

It does not matter how far you are, you exert a terrifying distant action on my heart.


Manuel G. Chávez-Ángeles

An atomic explosion occurred within me. The world was reborn.


M

A photon confusion tormented her.


 

Karla Varela

You are like a fractal in my mind.

 


Gq seques

In my brain there is a wormhole through which my thoughts travel to different dimensions and, in any of them, your smile welcomes me.

 


Do you understand them? Do you know more?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario